Due to the huge difference in the brightness of Venus, Jupiter and its satellites, I had to shoot two separate videos.
Shooting and processing:
1. Shooting a video with normal exposure for Jupiter, but overexposure for Venus (shooting time 18:37).
2. Shooting a video with normal exposure for Venus, but underlight for Jupiter (shooting time 18:38).
3. Addition of frames (separately Jupiter, separately Venus, 250 frames each).
4. Overlay of the unexposed image of Venus from the second video on the overexposed image of Venus from the first video.
5. Adjusting the white balance, increasing the brightness of Jupiter’s satellites relative to the planet’s disk.